|Vintage Ornaments on Wooden Block|
I have always Loved the look of Vintage Shiny Brite Christmas Ornaments. When these very fun Rubbermoon Stamps caught my eye, I just HAD to Own them! I made a Cheery Holiday sample on a Wooden Block, that can be displayed anywhere in your home. It is very easy to create with just a few supplies and simple steps.
|Supplies Needed for Project|
Below is the list of Supplies Needed for this Project
1) Set of 5 Old Fashioned Rubbermoon Ornament Stamps (I used only 3 for the above project)
2) Small Wooden Block
3) Black Gesso
4) Derwent Inktense Color Pencils
5) Black Photo Corners
6) One Small Sheet of Water Color Paper
7) Decorative Scrap Book Paper
8) Faber-Castell Artist Pen-S
|Create Your Own Holiday Block|
Next, stamp your choice of the Old Fashioned Rubbermoon Ornaments onto the Water Color Paper. I also used "Joy to the World" rm2278b stamp on the lower right hand corner of the piece. The third stamp used is one of my Very Favorites! It is the Itty Bitty Red Heart Stamp. I placed it above each of the ornaments as shown in the photo below.